bg

product

1~10Hz Picosecond Laser Pigmentation Removal Machine For Tattoos Removal

Short Description:

The PicoSecond Laser uses ultra-short pulses (one trillionth of a second in lenath) to hit the melanin with a great
pressure and let melanin shatters into tiny dust-like particles. Because the particles are so small. they are more
easily absorbed and eliminated by the body. It is a quick and easy non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treamtent
for body.

Product Detail

picosecond LASer machine (1)
Pulse width 600ps
Laser wavelength 1064nm/532nm, 650nm, 585nm,755nm optiona
Spot size 2-10mm
Cooling system Water cooling+ air cooling
Screen interface 10.4 inch
Frequency 1-10Hz
Power supply AC220v/50Hz/110v/60Hz
Laser arm Korea imported

 

picosecond LASer machine (1)

TREATMENT PRINCIPLE

Picosecond is the first of a new generation of aesthetic lasers that don't rely soley on hear to burn or melt away unwanted tattoo ink or melanin, the pigment that cause dark spots in your skin. Instead, Picosecond delivers energy so rapidly(500ps) that tiny particles that make up pigment and tattoo ink vibrate and shatter, without burning surronding tissue. Less heat means less tissue damage and discomfort. Even more impressively, 755nm Focus Lens Array is fast and gentle as the lens array reaches a precise depth of the skin so that only 10% of the skin is being treated at the high-picosecond Focus level during each pluse with the lower level energy being used on the remaining 90 percent of the skin.

picosecond LASer machine (5)
picosecond LASer machine (5)
NUBWAY

Beijing Nubway S and T Co . Ltd was established since 2002 and located in Shunyi District , Beijing . China We inte -grated R & D production sales and training sevices for a highly effcient and optimal manufacturing corporation. Over the years , Nubway has assembled a group of well-trained technical talents who specialize in various fields .such as optoelectronic technology , medical aesthetic clinics , mechanical design product appearance design ,medical beauty advisor and other appearance related industries . Currently we have more than 200 well-trained,dedicated employees.

nubway certificate
nubway exhibition
NUBWAY FACTORY

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Send your message to us:

    Write your message here and send it to us

    Send your message to us:

    Write your message here and send it to us

    Send your message to us: